Sunday, July 6, 2008

Looky Looky

So a little while back I met a boy named Trevor...









I thought he was pretty cool. So I kept him around and started calling him boyfriend.
Just a little about him, he served a mission in Spain and speaks Spanish, grew up on a farm in Manassa Colorado loves working land and with animals, and it just so happens that he owns some of these... (seven at the moment, but the mama's might pop soon!)








Everyone I know is kind of jealous because cows are cool, and who doesn't want to have the ultimate form of self reliance?

Anyway time went by and Trevor decided to give me this...










I thought it was pretty so I said "YES!!"

It was so wonderful I felt like this inside...









Now Trevor and I are getting married on September 6, 2008 in the Twin Falls, Idaho temple. So if you want an announcement, you better email me your address. ashpatty@gmail.com

17 comments:

julie said...

Congrats!!!! So happy for you. I want to come to your reception!

Lisa said...

Hurray! Now I can tell everyone! We like Trevor too. Even if we only met him once. For an hour. I guess it's a good thing that you're coming over tonight!

Cheri said...

Hey! Congrats! That's awesome. Beautiful ring, too. I'm kind of jealous your getting married in the Twin Falls Temple.

*LaUrA* said...

Wooooohooooo!! Congratulations to you two!! I am jealous he has cows! ;) Are you going to live on a farm though?....I can't wait until we settle on some land...that is what I am looking forward to!!

Anyways...hooray for you! I hope your wedding is everything you ever dreamed and it goes just the way you want it!!

The Stanford Bunch said...

HOLY SMACKETY SMACK SMACK!!!I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you Ash! And you 2 are WAY cute together and I love your ring, I only wish I could be there, but that's ok, 'cause I'm so excited for you! I better get an invite, I will email you our address!!!

Emily said...

Congratulations!! That's so exciting that you'll be married in Twin Falls, too! I'm very happy for you both. :)

Shayla said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodwin Family said...

I'm so excited for you!!

Jason, Amanda, Brayden and Dillon said...

Woo Hoo!! Congratulations!! How awesome that you get to be married in the Twin Falls temple..lucky!!

shauna said...

Congratulations Ash! We are really happy for you. LOVE THE RING!

Kimberly said...

YEEE HAH! Finally some pictures! Tell Uncle Trevor we already love him!

Suspension Bridges said...

wow I am at the top. It's okay if I am there just because I start with an A. Oh and congrats again as well.

Jill said...

Hey I saw your parents at Jenni and Vaughns reception and they told me the news. Congrats I am so thrilled for you. A colorado guy is quit a catch...way to go!

Shane and Amy Jo said...

SO happy for you!!! That is awesome! Congrats. I'm so jealous that you are getting married in the Twin Falls Temple. When we went through the open house I looked at Shane and asked if we could get re-married here!!! SO beautiful. I would love an announcement. I'll try to email you ASAP!!! Good luck with the planning!

Katy said...

CONGRATS ASHLEE! Wow... big news, I agree with Cheri on the jealousy issue. Have a beautiful wedding.

katy
tyandk8.blogspot.com

Amanda and Steve said...

Yay! Trevor's a lucky boy!

Anonymous said...

Dang, I am sorry I couldn't come! I noticed you had Anna on your blog list, I don't know how to get a hold of her. If you have the time will you tell her to send me an invite.