Sunday, April 13, 2008

Good morning shower!

I have a really great back-up alarm. Its my shower. For those of you who don't have the pleasure of knowing the arrangement of an Old Mill apartment let me show you.
I am standing in my room, and as you can see, Melissa's room is clearly visible if the shower doors are open. Thus Melissa waking me up when she gets into the shower is not an uncommon occurrence.

I usually have to be to work be for she has to be to school, so I've usually bright eyed and bushy tailed myself out of bed before she, but on the occasions that she beats me, I always feel justified to lie in bed for extra-long, which as you can imagine is bad. It makes me slow moving, late, and tired all day! Curse you incredibly weird shower.

Actually I love my shower. Its really convenient when I need to tell something to Melissa, its almost like a secret passage way, and it is a spa tub with jets and everything. You should see it when we put bubbles in and turn the jets on. Really, we can fill the whole thing with bubbles. So I feel sorry for all you people out there, that don't have the awkward, yet fascinating Old Mill Shower-thing.

7 comments:

The Stanford Bunch said...

weird.... but fun!!!

Kimberly said...

Very cute. Are those steps on either side that lead up to the shower? What if someone walks in on you! AHHHH! Kim

Emily said...

You could play some pretty hilarious practical jokes with that situation.

Ashley and Dave said...

Found your blog and just wanted to say hello! Hope everything is great for you in Provo, I think that is where you are at from the BYU Football pictures! You are still as cute as ever! Ashley (Higginson) Rees

Dixie & Markus said...

Ashlee!! It's Dixie from TF! Just found your blog and wanted to say what up! Good to see your smile! I always wanted to live in Old Mill while I was at BYU, just for those showers! Never got the chance, glad to see you did!

Jessica said...

that is one of the coolest showers I've ever seen!
Thanks for letting me blog stalk you...hehe

Anonymous said...

I agree with you! The showers are weird, but aWeSOmE! And now that i've found you're blog I'm gonna keep up on you!