Tuesday, May 20, 2008

More Family

A couple of weeks ago I went up to Idaho to celebrate 3 things.

1. Grants second birthday.#2 Henry's blessing

#3 The best big brother's graduation from grad schoolI learned a few things while I was up there, as much as I love Happy Valley, I miss my Idaho. I hope to get back up there sometime soon! (if only I didn't have such an amazing job keeping me here, but I suppose I shouldn't complain about that.) I LOVE spending time with my family. Since I've moved to Utah I don't get to see them as much as I used too. Thank goodness Becki is close, or else I wouldn't have lasted very long.

My family is great.

I'm going to post some pictures of us bowling. In case you think I'm a good bowler because of my previously mentioned 170, here is proof that was a complete fluke. I only bowled a 77!


4 comments:

The Stanford Bunch said...

How fun Ash!!!

shauna said...

I am glad you told me you have a blog. It was fun to see you while you were here in Idaho. I love the bowling pictures. Looks like you guys had alot of fun.

beck said...

Emily had the best form.

(I had the best score...)

*LaUrA* said...

I totally recognize that bowling alley! That is the very first place Carter every bowled(and the only place thus far)

I love spending time with family too!! I hate that we are so far away now!

AND I love Idaho so much!! I can't wait until we get back there...we are definitely going to settle that way and put in some roots when we are ready! I think it is the perfect place!