Saturday, May 3, 2008

Out with the Old...

For those of you who don't know or haven't seen, I have recently made a HUGE change in my life!


This is my 2004 Nissan Sentra, secretly in my head, I called him Frank. I'm not sure where that name came from, and some people think it is weird that it was HE instead of a SHE, but in fact, his name was Frank. When I got my Sentra, I thought it was a good car, but I was always a tad sad, and somewhat disappointed with that car. I REALLY wanted a blue car. I knew it would be silly to not get a great car just because it wasn't the right color, so I purchased Frank. He was a good car, but the time came for a change.

So I would like to introduce . . . STELLA!!

The blue car of my dreams!! She is a 2008 Toyota Prius-hybrid. with tinted windows I can honestly admit I have never loved an inanimate object so much! So I've driven about 200 miles and used only 1/5 of my gas tank. I am seriously enjoying this, and I don't think I will ever stop.

7 comments:

*LaUrA* said...

Congratulations...Stella is a beaut!!

Josh and I are in the market for a car...does Stella have any cute sisters???

julie said...

Oh, how pretty! I am jealous!

The Stanford Bunch said...

WOAHA!!! Yeah for hybrids, that's awesome!

Kimberly said...

You are awesome--now come match my socks for me!

Juli said...

What a babe! You and the Car. You are super aunt. Now that you get such good gas mileage, you have no excuse for not coming to visit me. Pretty please. . . . We miss you.

Emily said...

Welcome to the family, Stella! Stella's sister-in-law, Ruby, is so happy!!!

Anonymous said...

congrats! what a nice car! I bet it's a sweet ride!